08/03/2022 - 08/03/2022
Nowadays, cities are involved in a deep transformation towards sustainability, and the energy sector is one of the key and more complex aspects that must be transformed. The 3 smart cities participating in the MAtchUP project will share their experiences and lessons learnt related to the innovative energy technologies and actions implemented at the building and city level.
- 11.00 Introduction – Ernesto Faubel, MAtchUP Project Coordinator
- 11.10 Dresden: Heat storage in the district heating network – Thomas Dautert, SachsenEnergie
- 11.25 Antalya: High performance public buildings and energy efficiency – Neşe Özçandır, Antalya Municipality
- 11.40 Valencia: Energy Management System at home and district level – Alejandro Rubio, ITE & Raquel Alario, ETRA
- 11.55 Q&A – Ernesto Faubel
8 Mar 2022 from 11:00 to 12:00 (CEST)