We are excited to invite you to participate in the second webinar organised by SPARCS where SPARCS experts will tackle the business models and financing mechanisms.
During this webinar, our experts will show you the first results of the SPARCS WP7 Exploitation and Business Ecosystems. You will also learn how SPARCS intends to set an effective, implementable, replicable, and scalable” innovative and exploitable business ecosystem’ boosting the transformation processes.
As such, the SPARCS experts are following a stepped methodology for defining concrete requirements of involved cities for further replicating (and even upgrading) the SPARCs solutions throughout whole urban areas, while defining appropriate financing mechanisms and governance models to facilitate their transition toward a fully Smart City. This methodological approach goes beyond the business-as-usual by encompassing a long-term generating concept.
10h-10h45 : presented by Angelo Giordano, CiviESCo Results on the tools enabling the Lighthouse Cities and the Fellow Cities when drafting cities’ investment plans by providing a stepped methodology:
- for defining concrete requirements of involved cities for further replicating (and even upgrading) the SPARCs solutions throughout whole urban areas,
- for defining appropriate financing mechanisms and governance models to facilitate their transition toward a fully Smart City.
11h-11h40: Parallel sessions (this is a participatory workshop with limited number of places available) :
- Moderated by Angelo Giordano, CiviESCo Innovative funding scheme customized for the lighthouses and the possible scalability of the model, based of the application of the EPC scheme
- Moderated by Alessandra Cassisi, CiviESCo Innovative software-based methodology for project financing and bankability evaluation
- Moderated by Reetta Turtianeen, KONE Co-design of innovative business model canvas and creation of adaptable emerging business models
11h50-12h20 : Results of the parallel sessions and closing remarks presented by Francesco Reda Project Coordinator of SPARCS, Angelo Giordano & Alessandra Cassisi CiviESCo, and Reetta Turtianeen KONE.